We started earlier this morning because we wanted to go to the African tent before parking in our usual spot. We love the Africans, they are so friendly and polite. They patiently wait in line. Most are from the Congo, many from Cameroon. I don’t know what the political situation is in Cameroon but from the [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”