We are in Athens. We are in Plaka, the old city beneath the Acropolis. It is beautiful and friendly. We walked up to the Acropolis on ancient walkways. The pillars, majestic, and I love the statues in the front of this amazing temple of Athena. We are tourists for a day. Ate in a fancy eatery [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”