Sunday and back to work. This clinic is the only medical provider open on Sunday. There were many sick kids today. I worry because when the cold weather comes they are so vulnerable and the MSF vaccination campaign is still on hold. This little guy in the photo, 4 years old from Iraq, was smiling all [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”