First day. We met Omar at 8:15 and he showed us how the Olive Grove Camp grew - now over 2000 refugees living in tents and tarps. Some have used wood pallets to make a floor and raise the tent above the water that floods each time it rains. They are preparing for the cold, winter [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”