Long haul but here we are in Mytilene, the capital and port of the island of Lesbos. Scott missed his connection due to engine failure but was re-routed and will be arriving tonight. We are taking a siesta and then heading to meet Omar from Refuge4Refugees. We will go over to the camp tomorrow to do an orientation [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”