This Saturday, October 20th, Hands On Global team of 10 fly to Greece to work again at Moria Refugee Camp. Those of us who have been there before are dealing with the anxiety of impending heartbreak. Right now we cope by going into task mode, which believe me, there are a lot of tasks to get [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”