Up early buying cooking pots, cooking utensils, small wood cook stove, washing buckets, spices and food to distribute to the African-Sri Lanka tent. Thanks to the generosity of YOU we purchased this small stove, cooking pots, cleaning buckets and good vegetables and spices. These will be shared by many people. Our last gorilla clinic today. We [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”