I hit the wall today and so did Mark. Exhaustion and heartbreak. We saw 67+ patients and closed up, found the medicinal hot springs for a soak. It was lovely, but my whole body was just rubber when I got out, I could barely walk to the car. Came back to our bnb and went to [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”