We were a bit slow to start this morning and when we arrived 30 min late we had people waiting. We were really happy to see the Africans waiting to see us. Most are from the Congo and Cameroon, some from Senegal, Eritrea, Gambia, and Sudan. Brian is fluent in French and they really liked [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”