Today went rather smoothly. We decided to limit our visit and saw 40 patients. Spending more time with each, Karen was able to do massage for some who were injured in bomb blasts and Mark did some acupuncture for stress and ptsd. Many just had colds and sinus issues - we gave them Tylenol, tissues and [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”