We met up with Omar this morning and he took us to see the Happy Family project - Wow - a great ngo based in Switzerland. They are trying to provide some normalcy to the refugees. They provide meals for up to 800 a day, they have a gym, a toddler play space, coffee/tea, a place [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”