We learned a lot our first day here and learned there is much to unravel ahead to understand the complexity of it all. Maneuvered the flight, upgrading to a van, visit to the local police station to register, met up with Omar in the morning and drove to Skila in the north. Our discussions with Omar [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”