Arrived in Athens - great seamless flight. Found Tama easily awaiting final team member from Istanbul. We leave at 5 am tomorrow for Lesbos. Word is many more refugees arriving due to Turkey / Syria escalation. We are carrying 300 lbs medical supplies and donations of new underwear and warm clothes. Drinking homemade wine, eating oranges [...]
- Mar 8: One last post from Samos – and it is a sad one.
- Mar 7: Our last day here – What would you do if this were your town?
- Mar 6: Today was an easy day . . . tomorrow is our last.
- Mar 5: Refugees started drumming, then singing and there was an atmosphere of JOY. So great!
- Mar 4: Ask yourself, “What can I do?”